Privacy & Disclaimer
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
Automated decision making
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an employee) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– First and last name: a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– Address details: a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– Telephone number: a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– E-mail address: a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone: a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– Bank account number: a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send us a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.